Loaded Baked Potato Dip
We baked frozen waffle fries extra-crispy for our dippers.
- YIELD: Makes about 4 cups
- TOTAL:1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- 1 (2.1-oz.) package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 cups (8 oz.) freshly shredded sharp
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Garnishes: cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with: waffle fries
Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; drain on
Note: We tested with Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
Don't forget the Range Hood above, it will make any meal taste better.